Tax laws and regulations throughout Asia are continuously being updated and refined. Our team of professionals is accustomed to navigating this fast-paced environment.
The fast pace of tax reform, combined with sometimes inconsistent local practice and enforcement, makes the tax landscape difficult to navigate for many. Companies face a number of tax challenges throughout all stages of their business cycle.
Dezan Shira & Associates’ tax professionals have a deep understanding of Asia’s complex tax environments, as well as in-depth industry knowledge and experience. Our experienced team of tax accountants, lawyers, and ex-tax officials can help on a wide spectrum of tax service areas across all major industries.
I would like to learn more about
- Ongoing Tax Compliance and Reporting Obligations
- Updates on New Changes in Legislation and Policy
- Communication and Negotiation with the Relevant Tax Authorities
- Advising on Transactions
- Guidance with Issuing and Receiving Receipts
- Application for Indirect Tax (e.g. VAT) Exemptions, Zero Rating for Exported Services
- Advisory on Customs, Tariffs, and Applicability of Free Trade Agreements
- Advising on the Taxation of Expatriates/Non-Residents
- Preparation of Individual Income Tax Returns
- Tax Planning and Optimization Services
- Legal Entity Holding Structure Planning
- Profit Repatriation Methods and Consequences
- Application of Double Taxation Agreements
How to get started
Enquire for more information about our services, and how we can help solve challenges for your organizationContact Us